The Truth About Leading with Confidence (With Bret Burchard)
Bret is the co-founder of ChampionShift, helping athletes and coaches compete and lead with confidence, resilience, and humility. He has written five books on leadership development and identity stimulation, including his latest, Catching Confetti: Developing the Mindset of a Champion. Prior to his current work, Bret spent 10 seasons on the coaching staff for the Phoenix Suns in the NBA.
Tune into this episode with us to hear about:
- Comparing and contrasting the differences between what it took to be successful as a basketball coach vs what success looks like now in coaching others on leadership and running ChampionShift
- The importance of bringing clarity and focus to the forefront in the midst of complexity and high pressure or stress Tips on reframing your mindset when coming across challenges
- Why you sometimes have to fail first before you can succeed
- What to do when you’re making advancements but you’re not going where you want to go and seeing the growth you truly want to see
- A sneak peek into Catching Confetti: Developing the Mindset of a Champion, the book Bret wrote that distills all the work he’s done over the years down to 7 essential mindsets of elite performance
- Not being miserable on the way to being happy
- The key advice Bret has for all leaders to encourage them and help them in facing any challenges
- And so much more!
You can connect with Bret and learn about his work at championshift.com.
You might also be interested in reading...
READY FOR MORE?
Learn how SightShift can help you transform yourself, your team, and your culture. Figure out your next step below.
Figure out your insecurities and become a healthy leader.
Figure out your team's insecurities and build your company's leadership culture.
Help others transform their insecurities into growth opportunities.