Navigating Your New Leadership Position When Your Team Is Thriving (With Jeff Baker)
Jeff Baker co-founded Noble with his wife, Hayley, in 1994 from humble beginnings. Through faith, vision, and deep-rooted values he has guided the evolution of Noble from a promotional products company into an award-winning medical technology and services company with a focus on patient needs – specifically those therapies in which patients use a device to self-administer medicines.
Relying on a great team and company culture, plus decades of entrepreneurial, leadership and global business experience, Noble continues to innovate and provide relevant solutions across multiple market segments in healthcare.
Tune into this episode with us to hear about:
- How Jeff’s business in medical technology has grown over the years (and what’s helped him achieve that growth)
- Figuring out where your ‘new spot’ is when your team is thriving
- Tips on individualizing yourself and making an impact
- The cycles or seasons of growing a business (and how to navigate each one)
- Advantages and disadvantages of having family members in your business
- The importance of aligning what you SAY with what you DO
- And so much more!
You might also be interested in reading...
READY FOR MORE?
Learn how SightShift can help you transform yourself, your team, and your culture. Figure out your next step below.
Figure out your insecurities and become a healthy leader.
Figure out your team's insecurities and build your company's leadership culture.
Help others transform their insecurities into growth opportunities.