How to Juggle Multiple Roles in Your Life and Career Without Expecting Perfection (With Sudie Oakes)
Sudie Oakes is a wife and mother of 4. She uses her background in Family and Consumer Science education and her love of natural living to help coach others.
Lover of many things... a few of her favorite being Jesus, her friends & family, health & wellness and anything essential oils. She loves being creative & crafty, baking & being generous with her gifts and blessing others. Most recently she has been able to uncover her true passion to help others; aligning the power of essential oils with the emotional directives of Figure That Shift Out, Sudie is now sharing her gifts with women to restore the balance in their lives.
Tune into this episode with us to hear about:
- Tools and techniques for tapping more into your authentic self
- How the lessons Sudie learned through SightShift applies not only to her business but also to her family life
- Tips on thinking through your priorities so you can move forward confidently and better balance different areas of your life
- Her shift from being a highschool teacher to being a coach
- The rewards she’s experienced from taking someone through a coaching journey
- And so much more!
You might also be interested in reading...
READY FOR MORE?
Learn how SightShift can help you transform yourself, your team, and your culture. Figure out your next step below.
Figure out your insecurities and become a healthy leader.
Figure out your team's insecurities and build your company's leadership culture.
Help others transform their insecurities into growth opportunities.