Good Leaders Must Create a Vision That Focuses on Their Own Growth As a Key Way to Make Others Better (With Denise DeLong)
Denise Doczy-DeLong is the CEO and owner of Singleton Construction LLC, which was founded in 1995 and has grown into a leading Commercial Construction General Contractor focusing on transforming commercial spaces. The company was founded by Denise's mother, Nancy Doczy and partner Chris Singleton. In 2006, Ms. Doczy-DeLong joined Singleton Construction LLC as the Managing Director of the business and has significantly expanded Singleton's customer base and geographic footprint. Today the company is headquartered in Lancaster, Ohio operating in 37 states. Singleton is excited about the opportunities in the construction industry to help their clients physically transform their brands.
Tune into this episode with us to hear about:
- How women can add value to the construction field
- Tips on recovering from burnout
- How to focus on what you’re good at and build the common ground, regardless of who your peers are (having a victorious mindset VS victim mindset)
- Knowing which piece of the business needs your attention most as a leader
- Why you have to find the root cause of the problem in order to come up with a solution
- The importance of focusing more on relationships rather than money
- And so much more!
You might also be interested in reading...
READY FOR MORE?
Learn how SightShift can help you transform yourself, your team, and your culture. Figure out your next step below.
Figure out your insecurities and become a healthy leader.
Figure out your team's insecurities and build your company's leadership culture.
Help others transform their insecurities into growth opportunities.