Balancing Creativity and Business in the NFT Industry (With Eric Friedensohn)
In this episode, we are discussing how Efdot transitioned from baseball card collecting to abstract art and NFTs, tips on balancing creative expression and business, how NFTs could help businesses improve their processes, and why people will be less trusting of platforms that use algorithms and more about owning their own content. Join us as we delve into the world of NFTs with Efdot and gain some valuable insights on this exciting industry.
Tune into this episode with us to hear about:
- How to successfully balance a creative career with the business side of the art industry.
- The value of gaining valuable skills while working for a company like WeWork.
- The transition from traditional art collecting to the world of NFTs and the market dynamics within it.
- The potential for businesses to incorporate NFTs into their processes and the importance of having a diverse business model.
- The future of art ownership and the shift towards transparency and control through blockchain technology.
- And so much more!
About Our Guest: Eric Friedensohn (aka Efdot) is a visual artist, designer and creative director based in Brooklyn, NY. He has cultivated an art practice and boutique creative studio that spans across a variety of analog and digital art projects.
Efdot’s art has been exhibited around North America, South America, Europe and Asia as large scale murals, paintings, screen prints, letterpress prints, animations, sculptures and more.
His past collaborations include global consumer brands such as Nike, Adobe, Apple, Coca-Cola, WeWork, Topps and Madewell. In addition, he’s worked with many sports and leisure brands such as Hypebeast, the New York Knicks, the Chicago Bulls, the Chicago Cubs, and the USA Skateboarding National Team.
You might also be interested in reading...
READY FOR MORE?
Learn how SightShift can help you transform yourself, your team, and your culture. Figure out your next step below.
Figure out your insecurities and become a healthy leader.
Figure out your team's insecurities and build your company's leadership culture.
Help others transform their insecurities into growth opportunities.