Using a Positive Perspective to Overcome Challenges (With Jared Porpiglia)
Jared is Vice President of Procurement at Arevon Energy, Inc. and a SightShift Certified Coach.
He’s sitting down with Chris in this episode to talk about using a positive perspective to overcome challenges in terms of leadership (of yourself and others).
Tune into this episode with us to hear about:
- How to bring solutions to problems (on a small and large scale)
- Why and how awareness, enhanced through various tools and mindfulness, allows you to bounce back after dealing with a challenge
- What working with SightShift has changed for Jared personally and professionally when it comes to leadership (and more)
- How to value your life and have a more positive perspective
- Benefits of being transparent, intentional and appreciative in the workplace
- And so much more!
You might also be interested in reading...
READY FOR MORE?
Learn how SightShift can help you transform yourself, your team, and your culture. Figure out your next step below.
Figure out your insecurities and become a healthy leader.
Figure out your team's insecurities and build your company's leadership culture.
Help others transform their insecurities into growth opportunities.