Connecting the Dots Between Education, Innovation, and the Real World of Work (With Ryan Retcher)
Ryan Retcher is an organizational leader and adviser to start-ups, small businesses and non-profit organizations. He is currently the COO at LOUD Capital, and Co-Founder at Inventi Education Group.
His passion is to improve people’s lives and solve the world’s biggest problems, including creating a more creative-driven education system.
Tune into this episode with us to hear about:
- How Ryan shifted from the banking world to education innovation
- Tips to make sure the adrenaline doesn’t fade, no matter what you’re working on
- What should change in education to allow us to be more creative
- How SightShift Coaching has impacted his life and leaps he’s taken because of it
- What society expects of us and how to deal with the challenges around those expectations
- And so much more!
You might also be interested in reading...
READY FOR MORE?
Learn how SightShift can help you transform yourself, your team, and your culture. Figure out your next step below.
Figure out your insecurities and become a healthy leader.
Figure out your team's insecurities and build your company's leadership culture.
Help others transform their insecurities into growth opportunities.