Building Resilience Within Your Business And Personal Life (With Matthew Gattozzi)
Matthew is the founder of Goodo Studios, a content creation studio for consumer brands. Shooting everything from high-end production to TikToks, Goodo Studios helps brands adapt to different mediums and platforms to tell their story and build a customer base.
Tune into this episode with us to hear about:
- The injury that took him from a dancing career he loved to making big life shifts he never expected to make
- What getting out of your own way can do for your mission
- How to make sure past challenges don’t follow you into the future
- How we can use tools you learn once to continue managing roadblocks inevitable come up in life
- Balancing being optimistic with being realistic in order to move forward (in business and in life) with self-awareness and clarity
- And so much more!
You might also be interested in reading...
READY FOR MORE?
Learn how SightShift can help you transform yourself, your team, and your culture. Figure out your next step below.
Figure out your insecurities and become a healthy leader.
Figure out your team's insecurities and build your company's leadership culture.
Help others transform their insecurities into growth opportunities.