Secrets To Giving Yourself Permission to Make mistakes and Lead Authentically (With Ken Hogan)
Ken Hogan is a seasoned sales professional with over 25 years of professional sales experience. He recently joined a full service agency as their Director of Strategic Partnerships.
Tune into this episode with us to hear about:
- How to have an appropriate level of vulnerability
- Tips on dealing with anxiety and self-worth
- How to surrender as a leader
- Why you should give yourself permission to make mistakes
- The advantages of being intentional about your thoughts
- And so much more!
You might also be interested in reading...
READY FOR MORE?
Learn how SightShift can help you transform yourself, your team, and your culture. Figure out your next step below.
Figure out your insecurities and become a healthy leader.
Figure out your team's insecurities and build your company's leadership culture.
Help others transform their insecurities into growth opportunities.